Button for menue
TSR Recycling

RMR and TSR pool their expertise in the Rhine-Main region

Recycling companies set up a joint venture to maximise resource recovery rates and drive forward the circular economy

Frankfurt am Main/Lünen, 3 December 2020. Rhein Main Rohstoffe GmbH (RMR), based in Frankfurt am Main, and TSR Recycling GmbH & Co. KG (TSR), based in Lünen (North Rhine-Westphalia), have agreed to set up a joint venture to merge their activities in the Rhine-Main region, Siegen, Haiger, Dillenburg and Koblenz. To this effect, the five business locations operated by TSR Recycling GmbH & Co. KG in these regions will become part of Rhein Main Rohstoffe GmbH. The merger should be concluded in the first quarter of 2021 subject to approval by the relevant authorities.

Once the merger has been successfully completed, the joint venture will focus on pursuing its strategy of systematically increasing material recovery rates and closing raw material life cycles ever more effectively. Its network will comprise ten branches: six in the Frankfurt-Wiesbaden-Darmstadt region, three in and around Siegen, Haiger, Dillenburg as well as one in Koblenz. RMR will own a 51% share in the joint venture and be responsible for running its operations. TSR will own the remaining 49%. The company, which shall continue to be run under the name Rhein Main Rohstoffe GmbH, will be based at RMR’s current offices in Frankfurt.

“We believe that this joint venture will create some strategic advantages that will enable us to expand and grow together in this dynamic market,” explained Bernd Ott, managing director of RMR, adding: “We have succeeded in establishing and continuously developing RMR since its foundation back in 2015. TSR is the perfect partner for our business, complementing our strengths and bringing its long-standing, international market expertise and extensive technical know-how to the table.”

Denis Reuter, TSR managing director, stressed: “We are convinced that merging our activities will be an effective way to pool our strengths – in particular in the areas of logistics, trade and processing – and create some sustainable synergies. What’s more, by joining forces, we will not only be taking a further important step towards maximising resource recovery rates but also towards systematically driving forward the circular economy in the metal processing sector.”

 

For further information, please contact

Jenny Sbosny
Head of Communications & Marketing
Telephone: +49(0)2306 106-3878
jenny.sbosny@tsr.eu
Brunnenstr. 138
44536 Lünen
tsr.eu


TSR Recycling GmbH & Co. KG // A company of the REMONDIS-Group
ImprintREMONDIS-Group


  • Drop us a line

    Information about Privacy & Cookies


  • Contact

    TSR Recycling GmbH & Co. KG
    Brunnenstraße 138
    44536 Lünen
    Germany
    T +49 2306 106-3800
    F +49 2306 106-3790
    Email

© 2021 REMONDIS SE & Co. KG